Yay! It's Saturday

It's hard to know which day is which these days. Someone said, "The week now only has 3 days - Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow".
Our weekly routine has always been marked by church on Sunday, Bible Study on Wednesday,  ... and Maccas on Saturday. Well that came to an abrupt end.

I woke up this morning feeling a bit sad - would this be our first unmarked Saturday, how will it even feel like a Saturday?
But then I realised that I need to go to the chemist . Yes, I know, they will deliver for free, but I NEED to go somewhere further than the letterbox. And the golden arches are right next to the chemist. So, there.

Takeaway breakfast, including the soy cappuccino with caramel syrup that is my weekly treat (and I can't make at home).

So - Yay! It IS Saturday one more time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trolleys and Butterflies

The Shelter of the Most High

I love puzzles