I love puzzles

I love puzzles, and play lots of puzzle type games on my iPad.
I don't play for points - or "coins" - or whatever they want to offer. I especially dislike those games where each time you play you have to try to beat a previous score, and the game sessions just get longer and longer. I like the games where the idea is to complete the puzzle - and there may be points, especially if it is done quickly and correctly.

So then I decided to do a really BIG puzzle - I'm learning Chinese. (I'm using the nice little app "Duolingo".) I'm doing it because:

  • It's fun, like a really big puzzle with shapes and sounds to learn.
  • I'm at an age when I need to look after my cognitive function.
  • I'll be ready when our Chinese overlords arrive.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trolleys and Butterflies

The Shelter of the Most High